We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last week in October, Anyone?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Forrest City...
reviews: 43
Last week in October, Anyone?

We are traveling with another couple 10/26-10/31. First time to VIM. Are there any others out there?

~ Karen

17 replies to this topic
Victoria, Canada
reviews: 1
11. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

We are going for first 10 days of Oct and we book USA Transfer every time. As we sit in row 7 and do carry on bags only we prefer not to wait for everyone to go through customs and find their cases, exchange money , have a smoke, buy a beer, find their kid, husband or wife who has got caught up in timeshare BS. Nothing starts your holiday like getting there stress free and for 80$ return trip its well worth every penny.

Edmond, Oklahoma
reviews: 23
12. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

10/26-11/02 in Playa for a great stay during Halloween week! We don't do AI resorts anymore and are staying at a new little boutique that we got for super duper cheap, lol. More money for the incredible restaurants and fun bars of Playa!!!!! Luna Blue for Halloween!

Forrest City...
reviews: 43
13. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

When I'm on vacation be it two days or two weeks I like to have all the details worked out ahead if time, so transportation is important to me!

We are looking forward to the beach, some shopping in Playa Del Carmen, maybe a trip to a cenote! The most important part to us is to just relax and enjoy our trip.

San Ramon...
reviews: 5
14. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

I'm looking forward to food, food, beach massages when we go to playa, supposedly super inexpensive and top quality as well. Jackjack, let us know more cuz my next time, it gonna be boutique all the way, just never done AI....

Edmond, Oklahoma
reviews: 23
15. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Rokel279,

Just holler anytime. You are only a $20 taxi ride north of Playa probably. PM me and I can put you on to some great food and our favorite for beach massages....and of course our favorite boutiques. Better yet, come into town for Halloween night!

San Ramon...
16. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Will do Jackjack! We are planning to be in playa for Halloween for sure. We want to get a feel of Day of the Dead also so left the festivities to the end of the vaca (we get in Nov 25, leave the Nov 3rd)

San Ramon...
17. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Meant Oct 25- Nov 3. Where's the edit button....lol

Reply to: Last week in October, Anyone?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto