We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last week in October, Anyone?

Which Playa del Secreto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forrest City...
reviews: 43
Last week in October, Anyone?

We are traveling with another couple 10/26-10/31. First time to VIM. Are there any others out there?

~ Karen

17 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Canada
1. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Sorry just miss you we are 11/02-11-13 at RPDC.

connecticut
2. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

We will miss you too, we will be there Nov 10-14 first time at VIM and getting so excited!!!

San Ramon...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Karen,

We will be there for our first time from Oct 24th-Nov 3rd... I'm counting down..

Gus

Forrest City...
4. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Awesome, we are super excited as well! I have a count down calendar on my wall behind my desk in the office...

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 5
5. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Hi Karen my husband and I will be there Oct 21-Nov 4th, This is our second time, you shouldn't be disappointed. We know what to expect it's beautiful. What room did you pick, we picked the golden suite, last time we had the silver it was nice we just want to try something else.

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 7
6. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Hi Karen, my wife and I will be there 10/25 to 11/1. First time VIM travelers but have been to Riviera Maya previously. Looking forward to VIM.

Memphis, Tennessee
7. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

My husband and I (early 40's) will be there 10/24-10/31! First time to VIM, been to Aventura Spa Palace several times, Fiesta Americana in 2012 and really looking forward to VIM in October. We picked the Silver suites and are definitely looking forward to some time away! Great to meet some others who will be there at the same time.

Forrest City...
8. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

We are traveling with our best friends, two couples both in our mid to late 30’s. As for the rooms….I fell in love with the pictures of the tile tubs in the Emerald Suites, that and I got a good deal! We are looking forward to having a fun week without the kiddos.

Forrest City...
9. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

What transfer company is everyone using. I used Best Day a few years ago in Cancun, they were OK. I am looing at the Canada transfer company. Cold Water and Beer on the ride there sounds good and it's like $90.00 round trip for 4, private van! Let me know if you have a better transportation vendor.

Thanks ~ Karen

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 7
10. Re: Last week in October, Anyone?

Karen

I am sure transportation plays a role in travel from airport to resort. This is a short trip and althought the anticipation of arrival is great I don't give it a lot of thought. My question is what is everyone looking forward to on vacation? Beach? Pool? Food? Room? Surroundings? Excursions? Alcohol? Ocean? Those are what make a vacation worth the transportation worries.

Lets hear your two cents worth.

Reply to: Last week in October, Anyone?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto