We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 62
Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

We are now down to less than 2 Weeks to go, arriving at VIM for our second visit on November 7th.

Since I literally walk around all day long and our friends are not going with us this time, I am going to have more time on my hands to get into trouble while my wife sits and reads under her palapa (her favorite vacation activity).

So, if you have any questions that you would like answers to let me know and I will do everything that I can to go and find the answers. Want to know if your favorite employee is still there, I will go and seek them out......what to know if they serve a specific alcohol, I will find out.....want to know how long it takes to walk from the lobby to the beach, I will walk/time it. My wife said she will play along if the ladies have any specific questions for her as well as she likes to read my live from thread before I send it each day (she likes to add her two cents and remind me of things if I had been over-served the day before and forget something).

I will definitely be doing a LIVE FROM thread, so you can check that out if you are interested to see your answers. I will make a list and check them off as I do/answer them.

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 62
51. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

Less than 24 hours now........

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 61
52. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

Imperial band in the theatre tonight and no music in the plaza - shame as it's such a good place to sit!

No sax player at breakfast either.

Waves have been quite choppy and unsettled which is a dissapointment for us as we were hoping the sea would be like cuba.

On the plus side - weather is good!

Ewing, New Jersey
reviews: 8
53. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

Hoping the band is outside when my wife and I go in January!!!

Copperton
54. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

We will be there Nov. 9 for our first time to the VIM. 5th time to Cancun area. Is there anything we should know before we arrive?

Copperton
55. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

We will be there Nov. 9 for our first time to the VIM. 5th time to Cancun area. Is there anything we should know before we arrive?

Edited: 11:00 am, November 07, 2013
Bloomington...
reviews: 12
56. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

Yes, you should know you waited a little too long to ask that question. I hope you've been reading here before today.

But seriously, enjoy your trip, and let us know what you thought about it (comparing to previous resorts) when you get back!

Copperton
57. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

Yes I have been reading a lot of reviews and that's why we picked the VIM this year. We usually bring all the kids and their boyfriends or girlfriends, around 15 people. This year it's just me and the wife. That's why the adult only resort. Can't wait to get there.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
58. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

So bummed the sax player is gone. My husband is going to be very disappointed!

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 2
59. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

My husband loves sax at the VIM too!

DALLAS
reviews: 21
60. Re: Questions for VIM? I will get your Answers

I want to know officially what the dress code requirements are for the al-a-cart restaurants?

Get answers to your questions about Playa del Secreto