We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kazinga Tours

conestogo
Kazinga Tours

I am looking at booking a 14 day tour of Tanzania with Kazinga and am wondering if anyone has used their services in 2012 and what they thought of their experience.

30 replies to this topic
UK
1. Re: Kazinga Tours

have heard of them and seems they are Genuine. continue searching for recommendations from other travelers.

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 188
2. Re: Kazinga Tours

Some liked them others did not have the same experience.

do some searching.

Croydon, United...
reviews: 9
3. Re: Kazinga Tours

We are just back from an 18 night tour with Kazinga. Overall our experience with them was really positive, but our friend who organised the trip put a lot into ensuring the best itinerary for us.

We were a group of 8 and travelled in 2 vans of 4 each - which made the game drives v comfortable. Our driver, George, was excellent - he made sure we got the best out of our game drives and was always ready to help with any queries/issues.

On a the negative side, one of our vans broke down 3 times which was not great. Luckily this didn't impact on our game drives in the end, but it was a cosy ride down to Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda! We also got some poor information from the company about the type of visas we needed for our trip - so best to do your own research on that and trust your gut instinct (if you go from Rwanda to Uganda and back you do need multiple entry visas, whatever the company tell you!).

We met a few other people travelling with Kazinga and they all seemed happy/very happy with their trips. I would use them again and recommend them.

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
reviews: 65
4. Re: Kazinga Tours

Ah Lowri, between your breakdowns and mine, we're going to have everyone really worried about the Ugandan roads and vehicles!! We travelled with Churchill but I had done my own research as my other half and I have different nationality passports.

Edited: 5:07 pm, June 25, 2012
Kampala, Uganda
reviews: 2
5. Re: Kazinga Tours

i know kazinga tour.

Roma
reviews: 42
6. Re: Kazinga Tours

I booked a tour with them for August 2012. I sent them the payment by bank transfer and I'm still waiting for them to check the payment . It's 2 days I'm waiting to know (If they've received my payment still no answer from them. So I'll let you know when they give me an answer

Hope everything is going well so when I come back I can Write a review about this tour operator

Edited: 12:45 pm, August 05, 2012
UGANDA
reviews: 31
7. Re: Kazinga Tours

Kazinga Tours is a genuine company . Some times, money take 5-7 working days to reach an account so give them time , provided you have proof of payment , that is all you need plus assurance that your tour is booked.

Edited: 2:24 pm, August 05, 2012
Kampala, Uganda
reviews: 2
8. Re: Kazinga Tours

You are most welcome to Uganda the true Heart of Africa!!!

joancollins69
reviews: 94
9. Re: Kazinga Tours

Im doing a gorilla chimp 5 trek with them next month, so far theyve been attentive and processed funds. they have asked that i paymy final instalment in person though...fingers crossed they come through and make my 40th magical

Atlanta
reviews: 38
10. Re: Kazinga Tours

Kazinga tours brought us from the heart of Rwanda (Kigali) to the heart of Uganda (Kampala). Along the way, we stopped to see the gorillas in Bwindi National Park and the chimps in Kabale. We also drove through what should have been a safari, but was actually a highway through Queen Elizabeth National Park. Our guide, Fred, was absolutely amazing. Knew everything from where to eat to what flower that is on the side of the road. And he told us what animals to look for in the National Park (I'll be darned, I saw some elephants).

The accommodations that Kazinga provided us with were perfect, although the Hotel SojoValo in Kampala is the shining star.

Kazinga tours went above and beyond what most tour companies do. We told Fred "no European food", so he took us to the local joints. And boy, were they good.

I would let them plan a vacation for me any day!

Reply to: Kazinga Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted