We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

Portsmouth, New...
4 posts
Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

I am interested in visiting Mt Kenya national park as a solo traveler and am very much interested to know if the month is April is an ideal month to visit any park in Kenya. I will be spending a couple of days after which I will have to depart for Tanzania.

Any suggestion will be highly welcomed.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

Rainy, cloudy, cold.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
145 reviews
2. Re: Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

We have visited Mount Kenya Park Safari Club and it is always cold in that area even in September and there are always log fires in the lodge when we visited.

Perhaps we have visited the wrong times over the years but be prepared for rain and freezing cold but it does not deter!!

Have a great time.

Nairobi, Kenya
3 posts
3. Re: Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

would request you to use the scenic sirimon route.and the end of the month,iam a guide out there,and have very important information regarding the routes ,which route was of your interest.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
6,834 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

If you are a guide, why did your first post ask when was the best time to go and best route? Maybe an amateur or tout in disguise?

5. Re: Is April An Ideal Month to Visit Mt Kenya National Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mount Kenya National...