We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texarkana is a friendly place!

Which Texarkana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texarkana, tx
reviews: 8
Texarkana is a friendly place!

What a shock to get on my hometown forum and see such negative reports! I have to praise Texarkana for the response given to the many hurricane evacuee's during and since Katrina. So many worked endless hours feeing them alone. I'm certainly sorry one couple was treated badly, but overall we did a good job and will continue to help whenever and wherever we are needed. Texarkana is a GREAT place!

Germantown...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Texarkana is a friendly place!

I agree with you,We passed thru there on our way to Dallas a few times,I thought it was a neat little town. Very clean and friendly.They also have a good sports memorablia store there,and some good places to eat at,Real southern down home cooking.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 13
2. Re: Texarkana is a friendly place!

Safe place to stop over?

Ward, AR
reviews: 10
3. Re: Texarkana is a friendly place!

As safe as any larger city can be, safer than some. Didn't find last year's crime statistics, (for what they're worth) but did see 2007's. Texarkana had a lesser amount of crimes, for most of the categories, than a couple other large cities in our state.

Never had any problems when traveling thru there myself.

4. Re: Texarkana is a friendly place!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Texarkana