We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay near Russellville

Which Russellville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
reviews: 22
Place to stay near Russellville

I am planning a hiking trip in a couple weeks to several areas around Russellville. Since we try to do a lot of hiking in the fall, I am trying to fine some cheap accommodations. We've stayed (in the past; in other areas) in some rustic type cabins, some in state parks and some in private resorts. That would be my preference for this upcoming trip although I am coming up short. We plan on hiking around Pedestal Rocks & Kings Bluff areas and have two children (15 & 11).

We've stayed in lodges and cabins in Arkansas- and they are wonderful - but am just looking for something less expensive.

Thanks for your help.

3 replies to this topic
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 231
1. Re: Place to stay near Russellville

Best I can do:

White Rock Cabins and Lodge

www.whiterockmountain.com/Cabins.html‎

Mt Nebo State Park Cabins www.arkansasstateparks.com/mountnebo

Russellville Marina Cabins russellvillemarina.com/…20rates

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 231
2. Re: Place to stay near Russellville

You might contact the Buffalo River Chamber of Commerce. They may just give a standard "look at our website " answer and just refer their members - (which actually advertise some $50 accommodations) but maybe they will give you a tip or two. Have you thought about camping? That is my fav way to stay in this beautiful area. Arkansas fall weather is pretty accommodating.

www.buffaloriverchamber.com/‎

Alao here is a place off AirB&B for $90 which is up near Jasper. Never been there.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/967654

Edited: 8:10 am, October 12, 2013
missouri
reviews: 22
3. Re: Place to stay near Russellville

Thanks for the suggestions. My son LOVES camping but my daughter and husband HATE camping. So, a rustic cabin is somewhat of a compromise. Hopefully, I can locate something.

Reply to: Place to stay near Russellville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Russellville