We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

Which Rogers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 32
Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

I just wanted to give a great big thanks to the citizens of Rogers/Bentonville, Arkansas. Our bike club, Star Touring and Riding Association recently held our 10th Annual Star Days Convention at the Embassy Suites. The hotel was outstanding, but the area was even better.

Northwest Arkansas is a biker's paradise. There are so many scenic roads and vistas. If you need information, contact there visitors bureau. They have a separate book just for bike trails.

Some of the interesting places we visited:

Eureka Springs

Bentonville/Walmart History

Pig Trail

Pea Forge

The citizens of this area were most welcoming. We were met by smiles whereever we were met.

Many thanks to the lovely citizens of this area for sharing your town and your Ozarks with us. We will be coming back for sure.

Prize

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 225
1. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

Thanks for the great feedback. I passed it along to the Rogers visitor bureau. Please come back to Arkansas!

Philadelphia...
2. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

jimjade....Thanks so much for sharing. There was a rep from Rogers/Bentonville on site during the entire gathering. He was most helpful as well.

We hope to return to Arkansas real soon. Next stop, Hot Springs.

Thanks again,

Prize

P.S. My report on the Embassy Suites is pending! Needless to say, I have nothing but good things to say.

Ward, AR
reviews: 10
3. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

Glad to hear you and your group had a great trip.

I've heard from out of state family members and over-heard business people in restaurants mention how friendly people are here in Arkansas. Always nice to hear ;-). Post back if you have any questions when you get to planning your next trip.

Philadelphia...
4. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

Flame...Thanks so much. I will surely do that.

Prize

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
reviews: 41
5. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

You should come to the bikes, blues and BBQ..

It is great,,,,,,,,

www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

The south its known for it's warm , friendly people..

Please come back again....

Philadelphia...
6. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

Fordarama.....Why thank you for the suggestion! Sure we wish we could go back for the BBQ! However, we are finishing out the riding season watching the colors change a little closer to home. There is only so much monkey butt a gal can take in a three month period!

But yes....Arkansas def showed its Southern Hospitality. It is on my must do again list.

Thanks for the info,

Prize

7. Re: Northwest Arkansas Is An Awesome Destination for Bikers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rogers