We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

Which Petra - Wadi Musa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

I would like to ask if what is the best place to stay in going to Petra? We are travelling by Car from Jeddah Saudi Arabia, What is the place of the border to enter and what is the requirement for the car in order to get in Jordan. I will appreciate your answers. We are Family and would like to spend the holiday vacation in Jordan. Thank you..

6 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
reviews: 4
1. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

you can rest and spend night at aqaba not far from the borders with KSA

you might need Dafter papers to enter your car into jordan.international document you can get it from Royal automobile club from Jedda.you buy car insurance in order to drive in Jordan.Carne de passage document

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

Amman
2. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

You should check with the local automobile club for the requirements: http://www.sataclub.com.sa

Most likely you can enter Jordan without any additional paper work, but DO check.

Henk

Jordan Phototravel

Manila, Philippines
3. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

Thank you so much for the information. It will help a lot for us. I hope we will enjoy the visit our visit ti Jordan.

Eilat, Israel
4. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

Well,plan is so good, and it is a very lovely place for the tour.There are many place in Petra like Tel Aviv,Eilat,dead Sea, Timna Park,Masada, etc. according to your question you cancheck the place through the mobile network. I also have a plan in September tour to Petra through the help of mantis-tours.com guide.Thanks for encourage me.I choose the place in the tour guide where I visit.If you want you can see this tour guide.

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
reviews: 2
5. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

I am baffled by the above post. Is this really somebody planning a tour to Petra?

Cairo, Egypt
6. Re: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?

Hi do Egyptians need a visa to enter Tel Aviv or Eilat or Jerusalem

Reply to: What is the Good place to stay in Travelling to Petra?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted