We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A la carte Casa marina

Which Sosua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens, New York...
A la carte Casa marina

Hey guys I was wondering what's the food quality like at the Casa Marina & what's the best to order at the a la carte. I really like the authentic Dominician food here in NYC like the stew beef rice & beans & the pork & platanos. I also like seafood like crab & lobester tail king fish & red snapper. I alos had grill dolphin in Tobago & fry flying fish it was delicious.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
reviews: 89
1. Re: A la carte Casa marina

Not sure about the ala cates but there are lots of restaurants in town that will please your tastes.

BObK

London, Ontario
reviews: 10
2. Re: A la carte Casa marina

Once again, I can concur with BObK. I ate breakfast and a few lunches at Casa Marina during my stay. The rest of my meals were consumed off of the resort. The food served at the restaurants in Sosua is far better than what's offered at the Hotel. Just my opinion, but many guests during my stay seemed to like the food the food at Casa Marina, I just thought it was OK.

Queens, New York...
3. Re: A la carte Casa marina

Thanks for the info guys am probably better off staying in a hotel next time round.

Mississauga,Ontario
Destination Expert
for Sosua
reviews: 33
4. Re: A la carte Casa marina

Whenever I stay at Casa Marina (which is usually every year) I never had a problem with the food. I like the food at Casa Marina, I like the different food themes they offer and they have nice a la cartes (the Mexican is my favorite)BUT to be fair the only place off resort I ever ate is BON ice cream, so I would also recommend venturing off resort and try some of the restaurants Sosua has to offer.

Queens, New York...
5. Re: A la carte Casa marina

thanks bro will try the mexican

6. Re: A la carte Casa marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sosua
Recent Conversations