We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sosua for Dummies needed...

Which Sosua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Sosua for Dummies needed...

2 single guys in need of guest friendly condo in June. Please help with names to decent condos. Also, what clubs and restaurants are must sees and do's? Thanks in advance!

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
1. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

The main street is Pedro Clisante, 90% of the nightlife is on Pedro Clisante in a two block are close to the beach. It's all right there.

2. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

Thank ya! Greatly appreciated. Any knowledge of Perla de Sosua or Mary Rose Condos?

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
3. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

They both have good reps based on my reading on DR1. I haven't stayed at either. The El Batey section of Sosua is small and everything is walkable or a short motoconcho ride so you will close to everything you need if you stay in El Batey.

Hollywood, Florida
4. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

Perla is closer to the main strip but Mary Rose appears nicer, at least in appearences. I'm staying in Hotel don Andres in June. It is decent place, nothing fancy but clean and very inexpensive. There's also " Condos Dominicano" and check "Rocky's bar" he has condos too. Rumba and Classicos are the mose see and do.

5. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

Thanks for the help. I did research Rocky's a bit too. My love for ribs might put them at the top if the list. Thanks again!!!

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
6. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

Caseta # 119 on Sosua Beach also is worth checking out for BBQ. Ribs/Chicken all good.

Sosua, Dominican...
reviews: 32
7. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

Check out Perla De Sosua condos, in the heart of town. Also there`s Paradise condos with beachfront. For restaurants you might want to try PJs, Morua, Bologna, Bella Italia, Britannia, Tropical, Cubanos... the list is long and you`ll see them all once you are in town.

8. Re: Sosua for Dummies needed...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, June 23, 2013