We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlets at the Barcelo Talenquera

Which Juan Dolio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut, USA
reviews: 6
Outlets at the Barcelo Talenquera

I am going to DR in a few weeks and I heard that they have different outlets than we do in the U.S. Yet I have a friend who went to Punta Cana and she said they had no problems with the outlets at her resort. Does anyone know about the outlets at Barcelo Talenquera? Am I going to need to find an adapters for my iPod or no?

Elmhurst, NY!
reviews: 4
1. Re: Outlets at the Barcelo Talenquera

NOT AT ALL they may look diferent i dont know in which way but not to me... I ALWAYS TAKE LAPTOP, CELL, IPOD, CAM, CHARGERS AND NEVER EVR HAD A PROBLEM SOO NO WORRIES!!! Plus i have family there and we send them appliances and they work fine...europeans have to get adapters not us

Connecticut, USA
reviews: 6
2. Re: Outlets at the Barcelo Talenquera

Thanks for the heads up, you saved me a lot of aggrevation.

3. Re: Outlets at the Barcelo Talenquera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 23, 2009