We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Been to Azzurro Lately? What did you think of...

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Has Anyone Been to Azzurro Lately? What did you think of...

My girlfriend and i are going to Azzurro in late March, Anyone have any comments on the rooms there?

Prince Edward...
reviews: 20
11. Re: Has Anyone Been to Azzurro Lately? What did you think of...

Kjw12: Yes the Azzurro is all-inclusive. Depending on which tour company you travel with you can use the facilities at Sosua Bay and Victorian House free of charge. The tour company we travelled with, we were able to go to the other resorts Monday through Thursday, but a charge of $15 US per person for Friday through Sunday. This hotel has an amazing beach, I'm sure you will have a great time.

Hope this was a help.

Santo Domingo...
12. Re: Has Anyone Been to Azzurro Lately? What did you think of...

Hi i just got back from my trip to the azurro hotel in cabarete, dominican Republic.

I'm writing something here because there was nowhere i could complaint in the hotel.I have gone to cabarete a couple of times and this was the 3rd hotel i've stayed in. My past experiences were great and i'm still going to go, but not to the azurro. This are the pros and cons:

PROS

-Air Conditioner was great. Its a very hot country and with the sunburn your going to need it

-TV a lot of chanels to choose from specially if your like me and like sports

-Right on the beach

CONS

-They have a couple of old buildings and a brand new one. I stayed at one of the old ones and walk next to the other, they all have a big smell 24/7 of sewer

-When i entered my room on the first floor there where 3 big cockroaches, we call to complaint and they didn't even boder to chance us intead they send us a fruit basket ( I guess that it was food for "them" )

-While we were in the buffet area a couple of rat ran right acroos it

-The service from the waiters were terrible ( one of them even told us to get our own drinks)

-The food and drinks were horrible

-The only thing we like eating were the pizzas, the only problem is that in the pool they only prepare 3 small ones every 30 mins. The line are very long and when they finally come out you can imagine what happens

If your going to cabarete i recomed you stay at one where the drinks and food are not included ( Villa Taina for example), it's far more cheaper and you can eat in all of the restaurants that are on the beach, and have drinks in all the bar in the beach ( some of the even have live music), they are to cuality and have great prices. Most of them don't take credit cards so bring some cash

Get answers to your questions about Cabarete