We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Dominican Cigars

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chandler, Arizona
reviews: 1
Good Dominican Cigars

I realize that we will not be staying near any cigar factory locations but is there a good cigar bar or shop specializing in Dominican cigars where I can pick up some to enjoy during my stay and if I find something exceptional maybe even buy a box to bring home?

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
reviews: 89
1. Re: Good Dominican Cigars

Your best bet will be to take a trip to Sosua (5 min away) and while enjoying the beautiful beach, the shops along the beach and town as well as the restaurants, stop in at Cafe Cubano on the main street in town. It is a great place for lunch or coffe and Brian has the largest walk in humidor on the north coast. ALL of his cigars are high quality (no fakes), well priced and a wide selection including lots of new Cubans (however I think the Dominican cigars are superior these days).

This is the only place I will buy cigars other then directly from the factories.

BObK

2. Re: Good Dominican Cigars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, June 22, 2013