We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

Which Cabarete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Babylon, NY
reviews: 4
Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

I check this site on daily basis now. I love this forum. I actually also go onto another forum looking up information for our next vacation in August.

Does anyone know if there is a forum for crise vacations as well? I also have our Feb 07 vacation booked already.

Toronto, Canada
11. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

I feel the same way. I check this site like its my e-mail. I love being helpful to other people.

I love the use of all the information on this site.

Widnes, England
reviews: 16
12. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

Hi all, count me in, I'm an addict too. I got loads of help and advice from this site when me and hubby went to DR for first time in Oct 05. Stayed at Tangerine in Cabarete, and have checked out this site almost daily since. I've followed all of your travels, columbian girl, Brass, Happy Hour and CC Cricket, Its like being part of a big Dom Rep family.. We are hoping to go again in Oct this year, can't wait. Take care, Mrs Moo. xx

West Babylon, NY
13. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

Hello there Mrs. Moo!!!!!

Ohio
14. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

YES!!! I am addicted to this site. I check it at least once a day (usually more like 2-3). My fiance and I are traveling to the DR for our honeymoon in May and I have learned SO MUCH from this forum. This will be our first time to the DR and we are so excited and can not wait to get there!!!! All the posts about things to bring have been a huge help, I dont know what I would have done without this site. Thanks everyone for posting and giving such detailed reviews of your stays at the different resorts!!!

Charleston, South...
reviews: 27
15. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

Hi all!

I am looking into going to Cancun this time next year. Our RCI resort is the Moon Palace, but we never stayed there yet... so we'll see. I do alot of long weekend raveling with my son in soccer and go to Cape Cod several times. I've been going for the last 17 years and love it!

I like to keep reading the fourum and reviews on Azzurro. It feels like we were just there!

Take care, Brass

16. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:09 pm, March 09, 2006
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
17. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

Yesssssssssssssssss its true.

The only time I am not on is when I am in the DR.

Baltobabe 3 weeks to PARTY TIME>>>>>>>

Kitchener, Canada
reviews: 21
18. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

I check it daily even though we have already been and back for this year. We take our girls with us every year so I'm always willing to answer questions about taking kids along on vacation. I think we will continue going to the DR the first week of Feb. every year if we can, we love it and look forward to it all year. I think my girls anticipate it more than Christmas.

West Babylon, NY
19. Re: Is everyone as addicted to this site as I am?

I posted a congratulatory note to zoegirl on her upcoming wedding and it was removed. I told her to email me with wedding questions, being that I am a wedding planner, AND IT WAS REMOVED!

I guess we are not allowed to get friendly with each other on this site!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Cabarete