We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet device in Tagaytay

Which Tagaytay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bangkok
internet device in Tagaytay

Hello,

I am going to stay in Tagaytay for 3 months with my notebook. Now, I'm interested in Globe (Tattoo broadband) please suggest me where to buy the stick in Taygaytay?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

G-dy

clare,ireland
1. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

hi ,i presume u will have to visit manila to get to tagaytay? just buy it there in manila but check first whether globe or smart will work better in tagaytay.

bangkok
2. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

Clareirishman, Where to buy which mall is nearest ? I ride from the airport by hotel driver. I think smart will work better in Tagaytay.

Thank you for your reply.

clare,ireland
3. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

what u mean u ride from the airport by hotel driver? what hotel are u staying -ask at the hotel where to buy -try any mobile phone store -they might have ,i think smart costs around 1200 for the device ,then u can load per day or get monthly subscribtion.

bangkok
4. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

Thank you. I will follow your suggestion.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
5. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

You can but that in any store that sells cellphones which are plenty in Manila or Tagaytay.

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 20
6. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

There's a Globe Business Center in Tagaytay. It's near Pancake House and Starbucks. You can buy there.

bangkok
7. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

Many thanks for all reply.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
8. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

You're welcome. By the way, I have both Smart Bro and Globe Tattoo and I find Smart Bro to be better in terms of downloading speed and coverage.

http://smart.com.ph/bro/

Laguna Niguel...
9. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

Globe may not be your best selection..... I always bring an unlocked USB Dongle or MIFI. Go to the Robinson's Market place and on the east side you will se a Sun store. But the Sun Broadband SIM (P60) and use it for a good 3G connection. Only do this if you have the Dongle as the SUn Broadband is a data only/no voice Sim. SMART & GLOBE will only give you 2G speeds at best. Look for Sierra Wireless USB devices before you leave the USA. Model to get: Sierra Wireless Compass 888

10. Re: internet device in Tagaytay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, September 20, 2012