We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we track gorillas and fly out of Kigali the same evening

Dar es Salaam
Can we track gorillas and fly out of Kigali the same evening

Hi all,

We are going to Rwanda in December for the gorilla tracking. I have bought permits for two days from RTB.

The question I have, is whether it is possible / desirable to track the gorillas on the second morning and get to Kigali in time for a 7pm flight?

I understand that you can ask to track one of the closer groups if you have a flight out the same day. Would this make a difference to the experience?

Alternatively, we can stay in Ruhengeri on the second night as well - in which case, is there anything else worth doing around there? Or would it make more sense to go straight to Kigali and spend the next day there?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Remi

Kampala, Uganda
reviews: 2
11. Re: Can we track gorillas and fly out of Kigali the same evening

all the above noted,please keep in mind that the tracking can't be tied to 2 hrs it may go past that to even 4 then what happens to the rush and missing the flight hahaahah,nobody wants that,so we suggest you take an extra day but its possible to track and fly out same day but not guarranteed!

12. Re: Can we track gorillas and fly out of Kigali the same evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, April 24, 2014