We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baobab/Kole Kole

Which Ukunda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridgeshire, UK
reviews: 3
Baobab/Kole Kole

Anyone going to the Baobad Beach Resort/Kole Kole in the next few weeks?

Kinghorn, United...
reviews: 41
1. Re: Baobab/Kole Kole

We are going on the 8th September for 2 weeks with a safari for 4 days. Very excited now - 3 sleeps!

Cambridgeshire, UK
reviews: 3
2. Re: Baobab/Kole Kole

I wonder if you could do me a huge favour....?

I went with my wife & two daughters to the Kole Kole last week in July & first week of August, had an absolutely fabulous time.

However, my youngest Katie left her teddy,small dog shaped cuddly thing, in the hotel room and is desperate to get it back.

I have checked with the reception at the Kole Kole & they have found it, have even sent me a photo of it to check it's the right one, but it's going to cost me in excess of £100 to get it sent back by DHL.

Do you think you would be kind enough to bring it back with you and I'll arrange to get it from you once you get back to the UK? I know it seems a strange request, and if you're a bit worried about doing it I completely understand?

If you can let me know, then if you're happy to do it I can ask reception to give it to you while you're there.

Thanks alot,

Neil Sarll 07775888979

Kinghorn, United...
reviews: 41
3. Re: Baobab/Kole Kole

Sorry Neil but dont think we will manage to do this for you. Yes it's a bit of a strange request and with all due respect - you could be anybody!!! That teddy could have anything inside it (wild imagination I know but you can never be too careful, especially in a foreign country we dont know). Watched too much of "Banged up Abroad" I think :)

Really sorry, hope she can get her teddy back soon.

You know you could just look on the internet for an exact replica of the teddy and order for her.

Edited: 5:45 am, September 06, 2011
4. Re: Baobab/Kole Kole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 18, 2012