We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Which Kisumu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, Uk
reviews: 44
Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Hi, I'm coming to Kisumu next year and am looking for a good, reliable tour company to do tailor made day trips for us for about 5 days. I read in TA that Integritours is good, but they are not answering emails - are they still operating? Any others that you can recommend who have a website?

Thanks

18 replies to this topic
Alsace, France
reviews: 84
1. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

I am very concerned to hear that Integritour are not replying to your correspondence.

Their website http://www.integritour.com/ includes a contact form, or you could try contacting the manager Kenneth Cheruiyot through his email kenneth@integritour.com. I really hope this leads to a happy conclusion because I found the company top notch, and tried to find local competitors before I went on trips with them and found zilch ... but this was back in 2012.

Should this lead you no where, please send me a PM and I will try to help you by other means.

Edited: 1:53 am, September 05, 2013
Alsace, France
2. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

I am very concerned to hear that Integritour are not replying to your correspondence.

Their website http://www.integritour.com/ includes a contact form, or you could try contacting the manager Kenneth Cheruiyot through his email kenneth@integritour.com. I really hope this leads to a happy conclusion because I found the company top notch, and tried to find local competitors before I went on trips with them and found zilch ... but this was back in 2012.

Kisumu, Nyanza...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Hi Salliy,

I am from Integritour and yes we are working.

Please send your email to chris@ntegritour.com. when we get mails we reply within 24hrs. Please forward your email again. Thanks.

Alsace, France
4. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Kenneth has contacted me to say that you should resend your mail .. I have met Chris and can confrim that he is a bona fide member of the Integritour staff in Kisumu. I hope you have a great time with them and will make your memories of your time in Kisumu as unforgetable (for the right reasons!) as mine. And no,should anyone question my championing of Integritour, I'm not being paid anything or have any rewards for mentioning them, simply a strong belief in the responsible tourism that they are promoting and the rewards it passes on to the local community.

Salisbury, Uk
5. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Hi, Thanks for your messages, good to hear company still in business. I sent a couple of emails to info@integritour.com, first one 5 days ago with no reply. So will forward to Chris (thanks Chris).

Am really excited about my visit to Kisumu as I lived near there about 30 years ago and cannot wait to show the village to my family!

Salisbury, Uk
6. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Hi all, I have tried sending an email to Chris at Integritour and also one to Kenneth, and not had a reply. I have checked my spam filter and not seen anything in there. Just wondering if integritour can let me know whether or not they received anything from me (the email mentioned this forum) and perhaps check their spam filter?

I was going to message Chris through TA but not sure it is the best way to plan a holiday. Any suggestions appreciated. Many thanks.

Alsace, France
7. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Sorry if I'm being thick, but are you sending emails to them using the 'contact us' feature on their website. Mine seem to go through ok ....

This seems very frustrating because they are a genuinely good company, and this really doesn't seem to be like them. Please do keep trying, though I know it doesn't look very good.

8. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, September 10, 2013

Salisbury, Uk
9. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

I've now had an email from Kenneth, so all is good. Thanks everyone.

kisumu
10. Re: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?

Hi,

Hope you are good, zaira tours kindly send us an email and will give you a good rate email: zairatours@yahoo.com

Reply to: Any recommended tour companies in Kisumu?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted