We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus to Kampala Uganda

Which Kisumu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
reviews: 1
bus to Kampala Uganda

4 of us will be in Kisumu Feb. 12th and will be taking a bus to Kampala. We would appreciate advice on which bus company we should be taking. How long is the trip.

I understand that the bus companies do not all end up at the same depot in Kampala - we need to make some hotel reservations in Kampala.

Advice is appreciated.

thanks

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
1. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

Try Easy Coach.

Tel: 0202210711 .

Facebook: facebook.com/pages/…

Mombasa, Kenya
reviews: 5
2. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

I advice you book akamba bus, their station in Kampala is in a very good part of the city center quite near to the Parliament, there are also good hotels around depends on which type of accommodation you want, there are taxis at the akamba bus station 24/7 to take you to your location.

Nairobi, Nairobi...
3. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

You can use Kampala bus services ,we used them on our trip to watch a game between Kenya and Uganda and i love their services,you can ask them of good hotels near their station,their website is http://www.kampalacoach.com/

4. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:09 am, January 03, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
reviews: 4
5. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

Akamba went bust early last year.

Richard Trillo

Nairobi
reviews: 14
6. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

Kevin Akamba bus went down last year.One can use Kampala Coach or Easy Coach.Personally I would recommend Easy Coach and it takes 3-4 hours from Kisumu safe drive.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
7. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

Just to confirm that sadly Akamba doesn't operate any more.

We used Kampala Coach recently from Webuye. OK going, but overbooked returning and my passengers (who had paid for their ticket) were left behind in Uganda....

Edited: 7:06 am, January 15, 2013
Kampala Uganda
8. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

This website (KampalaCoach.com) is no longer valid as of 17 April 2013.

9. Re: bus to Kampala Uganda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, July 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kisumu