We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanna lodge

Which Tanna Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nelson, New Zealand
reviews: 2
Tanna lodge

Hi travellers

Our family of four (2a 2c) are flying to Vanuatu for 11 days in July. We have confirmed some time on Efate but are hoping to have two nights at Tanna Lodge. I've written to the email address on their website several times but no response. Please - is anyone out there able to confirm an email address and whether there is another way of booking here? I've tried calling from NZ but straight to voice mail. My travel agent was also unable to source rooms and I'm a little nervous that perhaps there are problems here. Any help gratefully appreciated as looks to be a perfect place for us to stay.

Thanks!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Port Vila, Vanuatu
reviews: 56
1. Re: Tanna lodge

Have a look at Tanna Evergreen instead, it is not far from the airport on a great snorkelling reef. They also run daily trips to the volcano. http://www.tannaevergreenresorttours.com

They have a variety of room types including family rooms. We have stayed here twice in the last year and love it. The food is great too.

Have fun

Nelson, New Zealand
reviews: 2
2. Re: Tanna lodge

Thanks heaps... checking it out now.

3. Re: Tanna lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tanna Island