We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimming with whales

Which Tongatapu Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Noosa
swimming with whales

Could someone tell me if june, july is ok to come over for a few days to swim with the whales. my daughter is a med student and also wants to visit a hospital or clinics, she has only 4 weeks off in from 18 june and also are there any day tours to do that rather than the three day ones. Thanks

Tonga
1. Re: swimming with whales

Hi , the later you can leave your trip the better . Whales start arriving in Tonga in July . June is too early .

Vava'u is the best place in Tonga to whalewatch and there are a number of operators so you don't have to commit to a 3 day trip. All run day trips.

We get lots of English med students here so don't worry she'll be fine, if you get to Vava'u ask for Al at Dolphin and i'll point you in the right direction. Enjoy the trip

2. Re: swimming with whales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tongatapu Island