We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Caracas - Los Roques

Which Los Roques National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
reviews: 2
Flight Caracas - Los Roques

We are five guys going to Los Roques in March and have been quoted a price of $285 per person with Los Roques Airlines.

Just want to check if this is a fair price...

I made the reservation online with Los Roques Airlines and was initially quoted a prices of $190 per person on the webpage. I then sent them an email asking how I should pay and was then told that the price was $285. And the answer was signed by a representative from Explore Partners.

Im thinking this is probably just the way things are done in Venezuela, but it would be nice to get confirmed that nothing dodgy is going on...:-)

Caracas, Venezuela
21. Re: Flight Caracas - Los Roques

OK Kipi, you're just discovering what we already know: that Venezuela is a beautiful land but it's not easy. The effort is worth it though. Just go directly to the webpages of the posadas and book through them or use one of those Los Roques pages such as www.los-roques.org and book through them. They'll take care of you. Some Los Roques posadas even have their own PLANES.

22. Re: Flight Caracas - Los Roques

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, October 15, 2012