We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los roques, angel falls, and roraima

Warsaw, Poland
reviews: 1
los roques, angel falls, and roraima

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are coming to Venezuela at the end of December. I have a few questions:

is Rutaca the only airline that flies from Caracas to Ciudad Bolivar and what is the airline that flies from Santa Elena to Caracas?

which tour agency would you recommend for Angel Falls and Roraima; is 350 dollars a decent price per person for Angel Falls?

does the Roraima trek have to last 6 days or is it possible to do it faster?

-which posada in Los Roqes would you reccomend? I'm considering Posada La Cigala.

I'd appreciate any help.

Magda

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 23
1. Re: los roques, angel falls, and roraima

Hello!

I here with my wife also coming to Venezuela in the end of december (30 december) we are reaching to Cuadid Bolivar for Canaima tour, but for Roraima tour (2 january) we need fellow travellers to form a group.

Let me know when exactly you are going to discuss in detail.

2. Re: los roques, angel falls, and roraima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, May 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Los Roques National...