We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

Which Margarita Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

Greetings, are there any flights (or a ferry) from Port of Spain to Margarita or any other way I can avoid flying into Caracas from Port of Spain or another location in Trinidad? Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Kitchener, Canada
reviews: 105
1. Re: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

yes. read info in my post under 'canada to margarita' its about $215 one way with convisa

Isla de Margarita
reviews: 29
2. Re: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

There is a ferry from Chaguaramos, Trinidad to Guìria, Venezuela once a week, I beleive it is on Wednesdays.

Philadelphia...
3. Re: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

Hi canada and margarita....thanks for your posts. I think the ferry is probably too much money so I am checking out avior from miami to porlamar or conviasa from Trinidad. Need the least expensive way to get to Porlamar so any additional comments would we most welcome. :) Cheers.

Orlando, fl
reviews: 1
4. Re: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

I like Avior Miami to Barcelona to Porlamar. Check out CheapOAir ...Miami to Porlamar. Avoids Caracas and is the most inexpensive way that I have found so far.

Manchester, UK
reviews: 12
5. Re: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad

Hi there info_posadamargarita. I hope you are well.

Would you be able to help me confirm my property on Margarita is ok if you are nearby?

I'm sat in the UK

Thanks in advance

Reply to: Flights or ferry from and to Trinidad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island
Recent Conversations