We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margarita Island

Hamilton, Bermuda
reviews: 30
Margarita Island

I've wanted to go to an all inclusive to Margarita Island. I can't find any trips there. Usually all of the travel sites offer it. Anyone know where I can find this trip?

25 replies to this topic
Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
21. Re: Margarita Island

Gary, Have a look at the information in the posts above about flights.

Air Canada from Toronto to Caracas is another option.

Charlotte, North...
22. Re: Margarita Island

Gong there Feb.8, 2014 from Charlotte, NC via Miami, Barcelona, VE on to Porlamar, Margarita. It's a long day but do not have to go thru Caracas with an overnight stay. R/T is &1250.00. I'm taking $'s, unofficial exchange rate is good. Credit/debit Card charges will hurt your pocket.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 2
23. Re: Margarita Island

The best way to fly to Margarita (since the cancellation of Air Canada and other airlines to Caracas) is from Miami to Caracas. The cheapest flights can be found on www.webjet.com ($656.00). The best way to get from Caracas to Porlamar is booking a local airlines (Laser or other) through Magic Tours. This way your flights can be booked before you depart Canada. Contact Ciro Abanto at ciro.abanto@magictours.com.ve. We have used Ciro many times over the last 3 years and every trip has been perfect. If changes occur (and you must expect this type of thing in Venezuela) Ciro makes every effort to contact the customer as soon as possible. He even contacted us in Canada in order to find a contact number for our friends on the Island in order advise them of changes to a flight.

B.C.
24. Re: Margarita Island

I was lucky to find a flight and book it earlier this week.

Avior Airlines - Miami/Barcelona/Porlamar (often recommended here).

Leaving Sept. 10 returning Sept. 30. Total cost $597.32 Can.

Avior prices vary greatly and seats are often not available.

Booking and payment was a snap.

So far so good.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 2
25. Re: Margarita Island

wow that is a good price. I saw Avior but only through Colombia and I wasn't really interested in that routing. Good Luck. We will miss you in Sep but perhaps on your next visit. Ciao.

Reply to: Margarita Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island