We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margarita Island

Hamilton, Bermuda
reviews: 31
Margarita Island

I've wanted to go to an all inclusive to Margarita Island. I can't find any trips there. Usually all of the travel sites offer it. Anyone know where I can find this trip?

Hamilton, Bermuda
reviews: 31
1. Re: Margarita Island

Anyone???

Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
2. Re: Margarita Island

Unfortunately there are no direct trips to Margarita except in the winter months from Toronto & Montreal.

Not sure if they are planned for 2013/2014.

From Bermuda the best bet for a flight might be Avior from Miami or Conviasa from Trinidad.

B.C.
3. Re: Margarita Island

Conviasa from Port of Spain may be a problem. I have been informed they are not flying that route at this time as Conviasa owes money to Trinidad. Perhaps T.A. island residents can confirm?

B.C.
4. Re: Margarita Island

Just read that the Venezuelan authorities have banned DAE (Dutch Antilles Airlines) from flying to Venezuela.

They have failed to pay fines for (wait for it ) failing to comply with routes, times and frequency of flights. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. One less way to get there.

Toronto
reviews: 3
5. Re: Margarita Island

Conviasa is still flying from Port of Spain, Trinidad to Margarita Island as my husband just flew there 2 weeks ago.

6. Re: Margarita Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, August 26, 2013
7. Re: Margarita Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, August 26, 2013
Margarita Island
Destination Expert
for Margarita Island
8. Re: Margarita Island

The above post & others made last night by this same person under the name of "stimulbrain" appear to be copy & paste information which is outdated & inaccurate.

The only thing I can assume is they are trying to create names with more than one post for spamming or false review purposes.

I would just ignore them.

Stony Plain Alberta
reviews: 2
9. Re: Margarita Island

I've been checking the airtransat page for flights from Canada [ nada ]

Isla de Margarita
reviews: 36
10. Re: Margarita Island

Don't want to be negative, but I think we can safely assume, unfortuneatly, that there will be no direct charter flights from Canada to Margarita this year.

I have been looking on both Canjet and Airtransat web sites and as theoldmillwright says-nada.

There are, however, other options, non of which are as easy as the charters where.

There are flights With Carribean Airlines from Toronto to Port of Spain, Trinidad then on to Margarita with Conviasa. Also, perhaps for those living in Montreal or environs, New York to Caracas on Caribbean Airlines (or other airlines) then one of the many local flights to the island.

Wishing all of you Canadians luck in finding flights.

Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island