We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marcos tours

bournemouth UK
reviews: 24
marcos tours

We stayed at The Dunes from 6th-20th April 08. Holiday was great and we highly recommend Marcos. Do not hesitate to use him instead of your tour operator. We contacted him several months before holiday and he replied immediately then he contacted us 2 days before we left UK with up to date prices of the trips we had asked about. He was then waiting for us on the beach the first day, as pre-arranged. We did the 1 day Angel Falls/Canaima National Park (amaazing and so well organised) Marcos also took just the 4 of us on a day seeing the sights of Margarita (much better than trapsing round with a coach load) Our husbands also asked him if he could arrange a fish trip for them? This was arranged immediately and off they went the following day. They had a brilliant day - just the 2 of them with the crew - all lunch, drinks, fishing rods etc included and it tooks days for them to stop praising it!!

Any questions about Marcos (or Margarita) feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your holidays

86 replies to this topic
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: marcos tours

I agree - Marcos is the best I have encountered anywhere I have travelled. He is excellent, always on time, goes above and beyond.

varsovia
reviews: 1
2. Re: marcos tours

we also used marcostours, he was very reliable and honest man, nice people nice island.,

you can find them at marcostours.com

bye

London, United...
reviews: 8
3. Re: marcos tours

Use Marcos - cheaper than first choice, reliable, a great guy and a local trying to make a living whilst the big tour operators are trying to squeeze him out.

I highly recommend him.

Keep the tourist money in Venezuela.

london
4. Re: marcos tours

Hi there, I stayed at Laguna Mar hotel at Margarita Island and had a great time. The holiday was made more perfect when we booked tours through Marcos. We found his details on the web and when we contacted him he couldn't do enough for us.

He called to the hotel and showed us what tours were available to us. He was a lot cheaper than FirstChoice and not only that made each tour personal to us which made it just the best.

We have been looking to go back to Margarita and when we do Marcos will be our first point of call for him to show us more of the island. Please feel free to email me on sarjacob04@live.com if you want any further information on marcos tours or the island.

Enjoy your time at Margarita - Laguna Mar was a great hotel xx Sarah x

Manchester, United...
reviews: 16
5. Re: marcos tours

Marcos Tours is exellent.

Marcos is a very friendly genuine person.

We used him in summer of 2006 and bboked excursions arouns the island and also a day trip to Canaima national park and Angel Falls.

All our days our were very enjoyable and we enjoyed the time we spent with Marcos.

We arranged all the trips from the UK before we left and when we arrived Marcos met us in our hotel. Everything went smoothly and he was always on time and did what he said he would.

If anyone has any doubts about using Marcos please dont. There really is nothing to worry about.

If you think I can help please feel free to contact me.

Kingston upon Hull...
reviews: 30
6. Re: marcos tours

We arrive on Monday and have arranged to meet him on Tuesday morning to pay for our Angel Falls trip etc, cant wait!!!!!!

London, United...
reviews: 8
7. Re: marcos tours

Have a great holiday

thousand...
8. Re: marcos tours

we took an island tour with Marcostours.,

it was very good, we visited la restinga lagoon ., nice and clean beaches, we had an excellent lunch, i guess the best one during our stay at dunes hotel, we went to flea market etc.,

good value, good price.

Chesterfield
9. Re: marcos tours

We just got back on Wednesday from MI, booked a couple through him, and a couple through First Choice. Definitley use Marcos everytime. He's great, very well organised and will make sure you are looked after personally and with the price.

We heard some real horror stories about the First Choice tours, and had some messing around with times etc with the ones we booked.

E-mail him before you go, tell him what you plan to do and he'll sort it all out for you. Even go to the welcome meeting, get them to explain all the tours in-dep, then go and book with Marcos. You won't be dissapointed.

And I don't work for him I promise!!!

PM me if you want anymore details

Ukunda, Kenya
10. Re: marcos tours

Hi Thanks for the tip - i go in 10 days time - i will go to the first choice meetings to get a run down on the trips.

Will Marco be at the hotel or is it best to email him before we go.. i have heard so many good things about him and will be booking a few trips with him.

Reply to: marcos tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Margarita Island