We are a family of three (two adults and one 8-yr old) visiting Easter Island this April. Can you please review our current itinerary. We want the trip to be relaxed.
- Arrive in Easter Island (13:10)
- See Museo Antropologico P. Sebastian Englert
- Ballet Kari Kari (if time permits otherwise do this on 15th or 16th)
- Private full day tour (Rano Raraku, Tongariki, etc,)
- Private half day SOUTH-side tour (Orongo, etc)
- Horseback riding(?)
- Private half day NORTH-side tour (Vinapu, etc.)
- Snorkeling (?)
- Fly to Santiago
1. What do you recommend for evening activities?
2. Where can we go horseback riding if we do not want to revisit the places seen on our tours?
3. Is snorkeling good in April? Which are the good operators?
4. Are there taxis on the island?