We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna Park 1 Costa Adeje

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
Laguna Park 1 Costa Adeje

Could someone please give me there honest opinion about these apartments . I booked yesterday for in september and today i have been informed that it isnt a good place to stay . Someone says it was on the television once about how bad they were !!

Radcliffe, Gr...
reviews: 14
21. Re: Laguna Park 1 Costa Adeje

From reading recent reviews it looks like they are renovating the hotel quite abit

West Yorkshire
reviews: 11
22. Re: Laguna Park 1 Costa Adeje

Stayed here in March 2011, had a nice week really liked the area around the apartments plenty of bars with entertainment (the rumpot is our favorite). We had a one bed apartment over the front which had a bar directly under it resulting in little sleep to be honest. Lesson learnt will book an apartment with a pool view next time. The apartments are a good base. We are just pricing up coming back to these apartments in March 2014.

Edited: 4:32 am, September 04, 2013
23. Re: Laguna Park 1 Costa Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Adeje