We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bahia Principle

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
reviews: 2
Hotel Bahia Principle

I have booked Bahia Principle in Adeje now I am not sure if it suitable for us? As we have two childrens 9 and 7, will they enjoy it? I have read some review and have been thinking to change hotel?

Any advise about this hotel? Should i leave it or change the hotel? As it is for October 2006.

Scottishwee35

SHROPSHIRE UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

I have not stayed at this hotel, but I have spoken to people who have, they said it was a great hotel, but a bit out of the way - a taxi ride everywhere.

Beat check up with your tour operator and find out a few distances.

If you decide to change try Los Cristianos, the Arona Gran is a good hotel, around the same price bracket. I shall be stopping there twice this year myself, infact beginning of May.

Good Hols whatever you decide.

Sparky

Nottingham
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

Not been myself, but it has been recommended to me as a quality place to take children by a family I met at the Papagayo Arena in Lanzarote last year who said it was comparable.

Hope his helps. Let us know what you decide.

C

x

UK
3. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

Scottishwee we have stayed there with our children when they were 9 & 11. The place in my opinion is fantastic. There are some mixed reviews and I can only think that people have not liked the location or something just didn't click and they decided to make it a miserable holiday.

The food at all times was 10/10 fantastic choice and always hot. The service from the staff was very good. The whole resort was very very clean at all times, and the room was excellent for the 4 of us.

The down side if you want to look at it that way is that it the hotel is not in costa adeje but in playa paraiso and you do need to take a taxi into adeje or las americas. The entertainment was pretty basic when we were there although a friend stayed there more recently and said the entertainment had improved.

Depending on what type of holiday you want it could be ideal or it could be hit/miss. Ideal if you want a luxury resort with good service and food, ideal if you want a relaxing time, ideal if you want plenty of activites for the kids and good pools. Hit/miss if you want to be in the middle of everything, hit/miss if you expect top class entertainment.

Hope this helps, I know some will disagree but this is exactly how I see it.

Have a great holiday, if you do decide to change the other hotel we have stayed at a couple of times is the guayamina princess in costa adeje it is a thomson platinum hotel and again we rate very highly.

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 85
4. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

As I live in Tenerife I have not had a need to stay at the complex but it is in a lovely area. The whole area is up market, probably one of the best tourist areas in South Tenerife. You will not be stopped by timeshare touts, looky, looky men or be pestered to get a reduction for drinks at some english pub. This is for the more discerning tourist. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

ireland
reviews: 2
5. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

I have just returned from Bahia Principe, spent a week at Easter there,just myself and my partner.Beyond our expectations, couldn't fault a thing.Staff were so helpful,especially Martha who bent over backways to make our holiday special.As we didn't take the kids,there was plenty of kids there,who all seemed to be enjoying themselves.Kids entertainment was good, I even enjoyed one or two of the evenings.We went expecting a clean, friendly hotel and we were not disappointed.Defiently will be going back.

England
reviews: 5
6. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

We will be going for the fourth time in July, our daughter now aged 8 absolutely loves it. There's loads for the kids to do, mini & maxi clubs twice daily, kids disco, shows for the kids to take part in & of course all the usual entertainment that kids love. You will not regret going there. We were last there October 05 & even though it was not a school holiday week there were still all the kids activities.

yorkshire
reviews: 13
7. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

we have booked for August - I laughed when I saw one of the reviews about working class people with tatoos, smoking and reading the Sun. Sounds like we will fit in nicely given that we have tatoos I smoke and have been known to read the sun when I'm on holiday!!!!!!

England
reviews: 5
8. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

I know, it made us laugh too!

N.Ireland
reviews: 93
9. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

Hotel is wonderful ,so long as you don't want to wander out into a town each night. There is a great atmosphere and I think your children will love it ,mine are 5 and 8 and can't wait to go back in July. Last year we hired a car very cheaply through autoreisen ,It was really worthwhile, we were able to go to the volcano and took a dolphin cruise without having to go on tours. Enjoy your holiday - you have made a good choice.

As for the review about sun readers, the Bahia is better off without that type of guest -good riddence!

Midlothian
reviews: 1
10. Re: Hotel Bahia Principle

Hi

We returned in July 06 from a week at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje and couldn't fault a thing. The hotel itself is stunning and set in beautiful gardens and with a lovely view from all angles. I have two sons aged 11 and 9 and they loved it so much that when we came home we booked in for a fortnight next year. The animation team are all fab they kept the kids andthe adults busy by day and they do most of the shows at night which the kids loved and I have to admit enjoyed a few of them myself. All in all this hotel had no bad points in my eyes and couldn't fault it one bit. Apart from taking the kids on the day trip scuba diving which was all arranged by the poolside in the hotel, didn't feel the need to leave the hotel complex at all. Can't wait for next July to return we are all really looking forward to it.

Nicky(Scotland)

Get answers to your questions about Adeje