We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wigan Pier

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 1
Wigan Pier

I read a lot on the forum about the Wigan Pier bar. We were in Tenerife about 5 years ago and did go in a pub called Wigan Pier, which wasn't too far from Harleys Bar. Is this the same one or is there more than one - the one on the forum refers to it being in Adeje?

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 86
1. Re: Wigan Pier

To the best of my knowledge there are two

The Original Wigan Pier which is Torviscas (close to where the old Skypark used to be) and

Wigan Pier which is in Starco - where you get Miss Crystal Starr the drag artiste.

up north
2. Re: Wigan Pier

i think there is one also across the road from the entrance to the hotel gala .

Manchester, United...
reviews: 33
3. Re: Wigan Pier

to my knowledge there is 3.............confused

1 - is the one by the old sypark, i think this is by the mareverde

2 - the one opposit the gala, is the one which aguilas mentioned, over the road from the gala.

now the 3rd

3 - i remember there being another, at the side of the los atamanes (by the esmerelda, sunset harbour) you walk up the road going towards the orlando aparts, 2 seconds up the road turn left, and there is a entry with a few bars in, there did used to be a wigan pier in here,

hope someone can clear this up.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
reviews: 24
4. Re: Wigan Pier

i remember the 3rd one being advertised when we were there in June,..walked up towards it then turned round for some reason

tenerife
reviews: 3
5. Re: Wigan Pier

The one near Sunset bay is the Wigan ARMS; the one opposite skypark is called the original Wigan pier and the one opposite the Gala is the Wigan Pier with Crystal Starr( My husband is the manager here!!)

Manchester, United...
reviews: 33
6. Re: Wigan Pier

Phew, glad that's sorted

didn't think that wigan was so popular...............lol

Nottingham
7. Re: Wigan Pier

The original Wigan Pier by the Skypark (Defunct) is owned by the people who used to own the Wigan Pier at near sunset which is now called the Wigan Arms.

Don't know anything about the other Wigan Pier.

I think the Wigan Pier that has for some reason become high in the listings for restaurants is the Original Wigan Pier near the Skypark and does good quality British Food

Yorkshire
8. Re: Wigan Pier

Blimey - what have I started! The one I was thinking about is the one on the way to the Orlando Apts, which is where we were staying.

Sunderland, United...
reviews: 85
9. Re: Wigan Pier

That, that has already been stated, is the WIGAN ARMS. The Original Wigan Pier is at Mareverde & a great palce for a good night out chilling!

Bradford, United...
10. Re: Wigan Pier

We have been to Costa Adeje at the beginning of February for the last 2 years, and frequented The Original Wigan Pier on many occasions.

The food is quality, so is the hospitality, thanks to all the staff for great times :)

p.s See you in Feb 2012.