We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now ??

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WEST MIDLANDS
reviews: 8
Weather now ??

Staying in Adeje for two weeks from 11th May, looking at some of the forecasts on the internet it doesn't look like the weather will be much better than it is here at the moment ! . Is it going to be warm?can we stay by the pool or beach all day without feeling chilly as my son is going to want to be in & out the water all day ? Also what about night time will it be cool - just wondering whether i will need long sleeves or not !! ? I know i am probably fretting for nothing but it would be nice to have a little reassurance that we can expect it to be warm. Hope someone can help me :-) never been to Tenerife before by the way.

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 86
1. Re: Weather now ??

It has been about 73/ 23 degrees today, yesterday was very hot about 90/ 33 degrees. I expect on average it will be high 70s for the next few weeks.

Don't know whether that is better than the West Midlands - last time I was in Solihull it was pouring down and freezing cold, but then it was only July!!

I certainly need long sleeves on an evening but then I have become aclimatised, most holiday makers seem to be still in t-shirts and shorts until late evening, so it really depends on what you are used to.

Stevenage, United...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Weather now ??

Hi

I've just had a look at the Los Cristianos webcam. It's half past ten at night and people are still walking around in short sleves and shorts!

WEST MIDLANDS
reviews: 8
3. Re: Weather now ??

Thanks for putting my mind at rest ! Think i will ignore the weather forecasts i have been looking at and just wait & see next week....

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
reviews: 24
4. Re: Weather now ??

just looked at costa adeje/fanabe webcam and it is 22 degrees. BBC forecast predicting 25 later this week...I went in October last year and it was hitting 32

5. Re: Weather now ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, August 30, 2009