We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening temperature

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
evening temperature

Hi,

I am flying out on Friday and considering what i need to pack, particularly for the evening. Plan to spend the time sat outside eating/drinking and wondered whether i need to to bring anything warm or will t shirts do?

Thanks

Birmingham, England
reviews: 1
1. Re: evening temperature

Hi DT,

If I was you I would just pack a light cardie for the evenings as it can sometimes just have that slight breeze that chills the air.

It really depends if you feel the cold or not and as I've just seen where your from I realise you must be made of stern stuff lol.

Keith.

Birmingham
2. Re: evening temperature

Hi,

Thanks for the message. Normally i am the last to feel the cold so should be ok!

Thanks

3. Re: evening temperature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 15, 2009