We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

Which Tarifa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Beach...
reviews: 99
Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

Hi - I am coming in to Tarifa to take the ferry to Tangier for the day. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage at either the bus station or the ferry terminal?

Alternatively, if that doesn't work, should I take my luggage over with me if there's storage in Tangier?

Thanks!

Utrecht, The...
reviews: 67
1. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

Not at the busstation which is really not a busstation, more a place where the bus stops...

california
reviews: 15
2. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

Hi, did you find out if there is luggage check at the ferry station on either Tarifa or Tangier? Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 213
3. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

If nobody answers best to ask FRS directly and post the answer !! Use info@frs.es

Champaign IL
4. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

any answer on this yet?

5. Re: Luggage storage at bus station or ferry terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 30, 2014