We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire 1-2 days in May

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Car hire 1-2 days in May

Hi all, I've seen other car hire threads here but theyre a bit confusing. I'm looking to hire a car in mid May for one or possibly two days. The few websites I found had simply ridiculous prices for one day. We would be picking the car up in nerja and returning to same place. If we can return late evening, then we wouldn't need it for the second day. Can you please advise what type of daily cost I'd be looking at for a decent sized car, and if you know of any reasonable firms?

Thanks!

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 41
1. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

Most places have 3 day minimum hire, so you may find that the 1 day price you were quoted is the same as a 2 or 3 day hire. The Fuel policy is the one to watch. Most hires are Full out Full in when hiring for 3 days or less, but do read T & C`s carefully.

Dublin, Ireland
2. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

Thanks, any thoughts on how much 3 days car rental should cost?

Merseyside
reviews: 5
3. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

Yes I've heared the fuel policy is one to watch to..be good if any companies can be reccomended.....Linda.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 6
4. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

We have used Lessaggro, based in Nerja for short and long periods and always found them quite good, no funny stuff/ full empty etc.. I suggest you either email them or telephone, the owners all speak perfect English and will advise you of their charges..

Details are

C/ Huertos, 76 - 29780 Nerja (Málaga)

Tel.: 95 252 46 99

E-mail:lessaggro@lessaggro.com

Merseyside
reviews: 5
5. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

Great info there may,have passed it to my friend thanks very much ...Linda.

6. Re: Car hire 1-2 days in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations