We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marinas de Nerja

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Marinas de Nerja

Hi all,

Due to spend 2 weeks with the family in June staying at the Marinas de Nerja. I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer:

I know the hotel has spa facilities but does it have a fitness centre?

How long is walk to center of Nerja?

Are taxis available in order to return from center at night?

Are there hotels and bars close to the Hotel?

We will be hiring a car, any nice places to visit?

Any waterparks nearby?

Sorry for all the questions and many thanks for your help.

Regards

Passps

Nerja, Spain
reviews: 40
1. Re: Marinas de Nerja

According to various advertising sites there is a Fitness Centre but to make sure email the hotel on info@marinasdenerja.com

20 minutes walk along the beach or main road into Nerja centre. Frequent bus service.

Plenty of taxis available back from Nerja at night.

There are apartments that share the same grounds as the Marinas with a restaurant ´First´ (quite expensive). There are bars at the Tropicana and Punta Lara urbanisations close to the hotel and a rustic ´Venta´ just 5 minutes walk.

Use your hire car to visit Velez Malaga (non-touristy market every Thursday), the Lake Vinuela area, Competa, Salobreña and Marina del Este. For a day in Malaga I suggest you use the bus that goes from outside the Marinas de Nerja.

Nearest Waterpark is ´Aquavelis´ at Torre del Mar http://www.aquavelis.es/index_en.htm . There is another a bit further away at Almuñecar.

Edited: 8:51 am, March 13, 2013
Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
reviews: 38
2. Re: Marinas de Nerja

There are also several cafe/bars as you walk along the beach towards town.

Dublin
3. Re: Marinas de Nerja

Many thanks for your detailed reply

morecambe England
reviews: 1
4. Re: Marinas de Nerja

Enjoy your holiday. As always,Campolay's info and adviice is spot on - unlike my spelling !!

uk
reviews: 17
5. Re: Marinas de Nerja

We have just returned and it was a lovely hotel, really quiet on the beach. There are some restaurants as ou walk on the beach to nerja in around 10 mins and , it takes about 15 to 20 mins to rui Monica where there are bars and the start of the town. also there is a restaurant next to the hotel on the beach. And one above the beach. We didn't use those but went to al avalon which is again up the steps for the beach restaurant and acros the main road it has a terrace overlooking the hotel and inI to nerja the food is excellent but a little expensive. The chef was roux brother trained! There is a bus on the hour from outside the hotel into town 1 euro until about 8pm. We got a taxi back at night 7 euros and easy to order just ask in a bar. the balcon and square are lovely to eat in and also try Ayo s on burriana beach. The bus goes to the beach in a morning but you will have to get a taxi back or walk into nerja and get the bus back I the afternoon or night. the bus stops at the rui Monica. Hope you enjoy your holiday we are booking for next Easter.

Dublin
6. Re: Marinas de Nerja

Thanks for all the info.

Bridlington, United...
reviews: 96
7. Re: Marinas de Nerja

Are the studios at the Marinas de Nerja average size? Can't see any images anywhere that show the difference between studio and 1 bedroom apartment.

uk
8. Re: Marinas de Nerja

They are on their website, the image that shows the bed and sofa in the same room is the studio the one that shows sliding doors with a bed behind is the 1 bed apartment. The studios have a bigger balcony looking straight at the pool and sea in distance apartments on the sides. But with a good sized balcony also.

Bridlington, United...
reviews: 96
9. Re: Marinas de Nerja

Have already booked a studio but even the Travel Agents couldn't get much information from Marinas de Nerja concering size etc. l was looking for someone who may have stayed in a studio with 1st hand information. Thank you for your reply.

uk
10. Re: Marinas de Nerja

My mum and mum in law stopped in a studio, they are nice big rooms with kitchen etc only diff is the bed is in the same room instead of the sliding door to separate the bed as in a one bed aprartment. If you look at the photo of the hotel the studios are on the floor above the bars and restaurants facing the sea , the apartments are in the both high rise sides. If you request a high p floor they will probably upgrade you to an apartment anyway like they did us, but I Didt realise at the time the studios were on a lower floor and we like to be at the top. So we were lucky .

Get answers to your questions about Nerja