We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English Barber in Nerja

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nerja
reviews: 26
English Barber in Nerja

John Morgan has a shop in Calle Gomez, which is the passageway that runs at the rear of the town hall. The shop is always busy and he does a good job, but you can't book appointments.

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: English Barber in Nerja

Worth noting also that he is only open Wednesday and Saturday mornings.

Usual opening times are: 10-6pm

CB

Liverpool, United...
2. Re: English Barber in Nerja

message from John the Barber,

Mon 9.30 - 5.30

Tue 9.30 - 7.30

Wed 9.30 - 2.30

Thu 9.30 - 7.30

Fri 9.30 - 5.30

Sat 9.30 - 2.30

Cheers John xxx

Torremolinos, Spain
3. Re: English Barber in Nerja

Excellent info, thanks for posting :)

CB

4. Re: English Barber in Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, May 01, 2013
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
5. Re: English Barber in Nerja

joninnerja isn't John Morgan Graham, although he could probably do you a promotional video LOL

Crewe, Cheshire
6. Re: English Barber in Nerja

excellent news! these opening times mean i can get my hair cut on day one of my holiday, rather than having to wait til day three (thanks to San Isidro!). thanks for the update!

love John the Barber, even if he's a blue-nose :)

Edited: 4:18 am, May 02, 2013
Antrim, United...
reviews: 4
7. Re: English Barber in Nerja

Why do men's hair grow so fast on holiday? My hubby always complaining about his hair midway! Will take note of this barber details

Crewe, Cheshire
8. Re: English Barber in Nerja

i think its the sun, that's why i get mine cut at the beginning of every holiday*

*i have no scientific evidence for this, its just a hunch :)

Would very much recommend John, great value and always good for an update about what's happened since your last visit!

Edited: 3:12 am, May 03, 2013
dublin ireland
9. Re: English Barber in Nerja

Spanish barber in passaje cantarero does a nice cut 👴

Torremolinos, Spain
10. Re: English Barber in Nerja

But the question is, can he understand "hi, can i have a number 2 clipper sides and back, blended in about there and about half an inch off the top and chip choppy spikey out of bed head styley please" ???

If not, then even though my Spanish is passable i think i'll have to stick with the English :)

Last thing i would be considering going on holiday anyway, always have it cut before i go......

CB

Get answers to your questions about Nerja
Recent Conversations