We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south ireland
reviews: 7
restaurants

My husband and I are hosting a pre wedding dinner for siblings and a few friends, between 15 and 20 people ,we are looking to be as near as possible to Nerja centre,and not too far from the Balcon. Italian or Spanish if possible.We are thinking along the lines of somewhere like Restaurant 34 in Hotel Carabeo, any other suggestions would be most appreciated

Regards

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: restaurants

That would get my vote hands down :)

Have a great time, lots of weddings going on this year, definately going to be some partying going on in Nerja !!

CB

scotland
reviews: 118
2. Re: restaurants

Restaurant 34 Hotel Carabeo would get my vote also ,

Nerja Costa del Sol
reviews: 1
3. Re: restaurants

There is a new restaurant a bit further up the road from Restraurant 34 called Bakus which has very seating outside. Not as good at 34 for outside but a good second option.

south ireland
4. Re: restaurants

Thank you all so much,I think by what you all say I will stick with 34, I have another request too, .My son is trying to find somewhere there, where he can get a hot-towel shave for all the men in the wedding party, but with no success so far, any ideas there ?

Thank you all again

Nerja
reviews: 26
5. Re: restaurants

John Morgan has a Barber Shop in Calle Gomez, the passage that is at the rear of the town hall. His number is (0034) 656 692 404 and if he can't help you he might know someone who can.

south ireland
6. Re: restaurants

Thank you joninnerja, my son will give him a ring during the week

Regards

Tinton Falls, New...
reviews: 177
7. Re: restaurants

Thanks for the good word about 34 & Bakus. Appreciated here.

8. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nerja