We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
europe
reviews: 1
Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Can anyone please help before my head falls off. I am trying to find a nice apartment, preferably with a seaview, frontline, with 3 bedrooms, in Nerja. Im looking for a family of 2 adults and 3 kids, but one is a teenager, so only two children really, who like to swim etc. Can anyone reccomend a complex? I like capistrano, but its too far out. this time I would like to be down overlooking Burriana if possible, or something along those lines.

Anyone ?

Wilmslow, United...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Have you had a look at Tuhillo apartments, they have some three bedroom ones and they overlook the Burriana.

london
reviews: 5
2. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

You may have already tried it but the owners direct website allows you to select '3 bedrooms' in the search. They have several properties, apartments and houses that may fit the bill - I did see one that says it overlooks Burriana, there may well be more.

Wilmslow, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

The higher floor apartments overlook the beach, my daughter stays in a three bed two bath one on the second floor next to the Paraiso del Mar hotel.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
reviews: 26
4. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

airbnb might be worth a look.

5. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:28 am, February 23, 2013
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
6. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Muckeram put your helpful post back - it's perfectly OK to put links to apartments or hotels you've stayed in, not against the rules at all.

reviews: 9
7. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

No sea view, but we spent many holidays with our boys when they were younger at Urb Nueva Nerja. Uphill from the beach by the Hotel Flamenca.

N. Ireland
reviews: 25
8. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Have a look at the Apartments Playa Torrecilla they have some 3 bed apartments and are in a fantastic location directly frontline to Torrecilla Beach with access to the beach directly from the apartments. All have very big balconies with uninterupted sea views. Very reasonably priced too. The other bonus to this side of Nerja is there are no hills to negotiate and loads of really good quality and value restaurants.

playatorrecilla.com/eng/…G-premium.html

Wigan, United...
9. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

Have a look at Owners Direct S8173. It overlooks Burriana Beach and has a very large terrace but no pool unfortunately.

Chris

Belfast, United...
10. Re: Apartment search....not going well, any fab gems ?

i'd highly recommend edificio tuhillo, brilliant views, front line and just a few minutes stroll down the gorgeous calle carabeo to the balcon. We always stay in No.3D but it would be too small for your family however lots of our family stayed there for our wedding and there were several 3 bedroom apartments

Get answers to your questions about Nerja