We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Sunday roast

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 6
Good Sunday roast

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in the old town that serves a good Sunday roast please?

Kind regards,

Emilia

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 3
11. Re: Good Sunday roast

Oh Dear,It was December when I was last in Nerja,I thought it was open when I went past? I must admit that it was never a bar I went into.

Perhaps there is a business opportunity in doing a good old roast dinner!? :-)

Nerja
reviews: 26
12. Re: Good Sunday roast

If you are on Burriana beach JJ's Cafe del Mar have established a great reputation for their Sunday roasts. Booking really is essential, (95 252 5194) we have seen people turning up on the off chance and being disappointed time and again.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 6
13. Re: Good Sunday roast

Thank you very much. Have spotted it on Tripadvisors restaurant site. Looks like it's the best option.

Kind regards,

Emilia

14. Re: Good Sunday roast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nerja