We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Espana

Which Nerja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
almeria
reviews: 24
Dream Espana

Quite good to deal with but make sure the property you wish to rent is not dated or mildewed.

Vinuela, Spain
reviews: 36
1. Re: Dream Espana

It would help if you filled out your post with a bit more details Miryam.

almeria
2. Re: Dream Espana

I rented a property from Dream Espana for a week - there were several things wrong with the villa including mildew a very smelly sink. The description of the property was misleading and the pictures were at least 7 years out of date. I do not think anyone has inspected the property for quite some time. I would advise anyone who is thinking of renting from Dream Espana to talk to the office and ask if the property is suitable for, i.e. people with walking difficulties and how well the villa is equiped,etc.

Lennoxtown
reviews: 2
3. Re: Dream Espana

Have just taken a look at their website Campolady, I have to admit that the small blue (difficult to read) font and excessively busy home page would probably put me off. I did a module on website design at university a few years ago and do not think this would have scored a pass mark with my lecturer.

Lindsay

Edited: 11:01 am, November 06, 2012
reviews: 8
4. Re: Dream Espana

Just been looking at your post Miryam K . Which property did you rent?

Edited: 1:27 am, January 25, 2013
almeria
5. Re: Dream Espana

Alamar No: 10 - I have just looked on the Dream Espana site and the villa is no longer on their books!

Nerja, Spain
6. Re: Dream Espana

Further to our correspondence after your stay, thank you once again for bringing these matters to our attention. All the issues you raised where passed onto the owners of the property and I am pleased to confirm that the house has now been fully renovated and a new kitchen has been installed. We always welcome the opportunity to improve our standards and ensure that the properties we manage are maintained and improved where needed. Sally Mockford, Director, Dream Espana

almeria
7. Re: Dream Espana

Thank you for informing me that the house has now been renovated but still feel that this property should not have been rented until all the renovations had been completed. The spores in the bedrooms, downstairs shower room, utility room and dining room were a health hazard as was the kitchen! A member of my party has asthma and was quite ill due to the damp and it was unpleasant for the rest of the party.

I would also like to point out that you really should enclose, in the description of this property, that it is not suitable for persons with walking difficulties - the stairs in the house are steep, stairs to go up to the property are steep and it sits on a very steep hill.

8. Re: Dream Espana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nerja