We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis on a Sunday

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Taxis on a Sunday

Hi ,

We have booked the Macdonald Dona Lola from a Sunday in May . We will arrive from Cordoba by Train and then take a taxi to the resort.

Are taxis readily available on a Sunday evening or do we have to pre book ?

Thanks

SD

Bucks., england
1. Re: Taxis on a Sunday

Arriving where on Sunday? Malaga or Fuengirola?

If Malaga, then I'd suggest getting the local Cercania Train through to Fuengirola and grabbing a taxi there.

There is a taxi rank outside the station to the left, alternatively walk down to the bus station and there is a rank there. Plenty available usually.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
2. Re: Taxis on a Sunday

Agree with gusmelv, although I've got a feeling that Dona Lola may be able to arrange transfers, its worth contacting them by email to check but I'm not sure of the price. Taxi from the airport would be around €50-€60 but from Fuengirola around €30, I would think. But, train to Fuengirola and then taxi would be your best option if the taxi price is prohibitive.

scotland
reviews: 117
3. Re: Taxis on a Sunday

Getting a Taxi will be no problem at all and as above I'd take the train from Malaga to Fuengirola then a Taxi to your Hotel .I'm sure you can get the bus which stops outside the resort

4. Re: Taxis on a Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 28, 2014