We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fuengirola Questions

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury...
Fuengirola Questions

I have recently booked a lads weekend to Fuengirola mid July. We are staying at the Nuriasol Arartments Los Biloches.

I would like to ask if there are any local bars we could walk to and have some social beers each afternoon?

I would also like to ask if people could advise best clubs or lively bars at night. I assume heading to Fuengirolo town is best option?

Thanks..

cumbria
reviews: 18
1. Re: Fuengirola Questions

Lots of bars and restaurants in los boliches where you are staying. Walk down past the soccer ground and on past the rail track, (aprox 400 yds ) You will come to Calle Francisco Carno. loads in that area. Carry on and you will come to the paseo, turn right for Fuengirola, or left for lots more bars etc .

scotland
reviews: 118
2. Re: Fuengirola Questions

I'd agree ,Calle Francisco Carno would be a good bet http://goo.gl/maps/rjN4D

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 42
3. Re: Fuengirola Questions

when you say lads what age are we dealing with. it is common for a group of golfers aged 60 -70 to describe themselves as having a lads week away!

I suspect you may find Los Boliches a little sedate in the evening and would be better going to Fuengirola. In your situation one walk in will be enough to convince you to look at public transport and I would get the train at los Boliches station . It is only one stop but worth it.

When you get to Fuengirola you can head for the sea. When you get to the paseo turn left and you are in a very lively younger area which is more than the London Pub.

Before you have got as far a the paseo you will pass C/Capitan which has a number of bars de copas but not until quite late, 11 is early. they should be enough but there are a few others scatted in the area around Church Square.

Edited: 9:16 am, February 23, 2013
4. Re: Fuengirola Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations