We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 49
Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

I booked a deal through Non-stop holidays for a holiday in Fuengirola in March 2013, but they won't send an official confirmation through. Has anyone else experienced these problems? I haven't booked the flights yet and I can't contact the hotel directly. (unless anyone has the e-mail address). Would appreciate any help.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 17
81. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

I too booked 7 nights Tenerife but was told to wait for the accomodation voucher and to fill in a questionaire with personal details which I refused to do. I rang the hotel and was told they had no dealings with Non-stop so I complained again to the deal company and I have now had my payment returned to me. (After threatening Trading Standards)

I am obviously sattisfied now and have just booked direct with a hotel in Tenerife as I had already booked the flights.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 52
82. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Here's a link from the BBC website:

https:/…contact

Renfrew, United...
83. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Ceejayblue- Have contacted BBC website with my grievance with Non Stop Holidays & Mighty Deals. Hope others that have been scammed with this "so-called"Holiday Company to the same!

Buckingham, United...
reviews: 10
84. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

I too was taken in by the Mighty Deals offer for 7 nights accommodation on Costa Del Sol. Before purchasing the voucher I checked with Non Stop holidays that the dates and the accommodation I wanted was available. Had e-mail from Fiona saying that was fine. Purchased voucher and sent code off to Non Stop holidays. Booked flights on this information. Then received a survey to complete which rang bells about timeshare. Filled in most of the form but refused the income section. In the meantime contacted Heritage resorts, Matchroom Country Club, to see if they knew of Non Stop holidays who advised they had dealt with them in the past but had had no dealings with them recently and one criteria for an inspection holiday to their resorts was you had to be over 30 but under 65. From the survey I completed Non Stop holidays knew we were over 65. Have now got my money back from Mighty Deals but have raised an invoice on Non Stop holidays for 7 nights accommodation at an alternative resort. Of course I will hear nothing from them!! In the meantime I have contacted BBC website as Ceejayblue suggested and hope this company can be stopped from future scams.

London
reviews: 1
85. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Same scenario, MightyDeals voucher, Pre-Confirmation, returned New Client Survey Form in spite of irrelevant questions, with a Madeira holiday starting in 10 days with flight and car all booked. C u at the BBC?

hatfield, herts
reviews: 16
86. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Would seriously suggest you contact your deal company (if that is who you bought through) for a refund and book somewhere else.

hatfield, herts
reviews: 16
87. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Well. This is interesting. Just received an email from non-stop saying my holiday is important to them and is being processed!! This is presumably the same holiday I came back from a month ago!! These people defy belief.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 2
88. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Hi,

I booked hotel accomodation with them in october for a holiday in costa del sol Spain to be taken March 2013. The deals was bought through Happli. I too have never received official confirmation. I held off booking the flights too but was beginnng to panic as my partner and I had taken time off work for this holiday. I have only yesterday received an email from them with other personal email addresses added, asking where I am at with the holiday booking, surely they should know? Well this is where I am at........I emailed numerous times to various email addresses I had for them, telephoned them daily and left messages on the answer machine that basically told me they were very busy! I since got in touch with Happli, who actually no longer run as they have merged with another company but they were happy to help and I will hopefully be receiving a refund.......I have since booked another holiday. So my suggestion to you is if you bought it as a deal through another company get in touch with them, if not apparently someone has contacted watchdog, which I was told in an email.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 2
89. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

I have emailed non stop holidays which I also know the attached personal email addresses will receive a copy too. I have also contacted watchdog. Who else has?

England
reviews: 6
90. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

We have and hopefully others will too.

Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola