We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 34
Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

I booked a deal through Non-stop holidays for a holiday in Fuengirola in March 2013, but they won't send an official confirmation through. Has anyone else experienced these problems? I haven't booked the flights yet and I can't contact the hotel directly. (unless anyone has the e-mail address). Would appreciate any help.

113 replies to this topic
Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Hi there

Never heard of them to be honest, but here is their website from Google with contact info:

http://www.nonstop-holidays.com/

CB

Bath, United Kingdom
2. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Thanks for the weblink. Unfortunately, I've already rang and e-mailed them, so it'd be nice to hear from anyone who has used them before to check they are ok.

Torremolinos, Spain
3. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

It may be worth posting in the Mijas Forum as well as that is where it is located.... Someone in there may have some ideas.

Hope you got your itinerary sorted out with regards to visiting local cities etc :)

There is a telephone number online if you wanted to check with Matchroom direct.

CB

Bath, United Kingdom
4. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Hi I've looked at the Mijas forum, but its a few months since the last Matchroom Country club visit.

Do you have the spanish no. for matchroom or their direct e-mail? I've

tried the manchester 0161 no.

5. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:08 am, January 05, 2013
Edited: 11:08 am, January 05, 2013

Vinuela, Spain
reviews: 30
6. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Try these email addresses:-

matchroom@heritageresorts.com or

info@heritageresorts.com

Tel. no for Matchroom is 0034 952 46 13 75

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 49
7. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Having a look at the nonstop website and the contact details, there is a contact form and you need to put in a verification code which on the page I was looking at says MUG, although when I tried again it did change to TRY!

Looks a very amateurish website to me and personally it sets of alarm bells! At the bottom of the faq answer to "Who are nonstop holiday" it says copyright 2013 and that it was built with Easysitebuilder so looks like a recent update. They say they've been around for 4 years and are highly experienced but I am wondering if there is more to it?

I think the OP should look further into this if he can't get hold of either the travel company or the hotel.

Edited: 3:25 pm, January 05, 2013
Aguadulce, Spain
Destination Expert
for Almeria, Province of Almeria, Province of Almeria
reviews: 79
8. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

There is no listing for this holiday company at companies house UK. They are not a UK registered company, despite using a manchester phone number. The web site is amateur, created using a build your own site system, on a shoestring.

There is a second web site , again amateur,

www.nonstopholidays.gttwl.com

again recently set up, using the same Manchester phone number. but with a Spanish fax number???

Both web sites have avoided providing a postal or direct email address. Makes you think they dont want to be found doesnt it??

It Stinks!

Hope you have not given credit card details down the phone to them!!!

Matchroom Country Club is a legitimate Timeshare resort in Mijas Costa not Fuengirola (they cant even get that right) It is not a hotel, it is run by Heritage, a legitimate company. I have stayed there and it is a great place, RCI Gold Crown resort. They do rent out unused timeshare weeks but not usualy through fly by night companies, they usualy book through R.C.I. or Interval International.

Check direct with Heritage at Matchroom to see if they have any knowlege of Nonstop Holidays.

But like I said above it stinks.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
9. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Vic, glad I'm not the only one that is very suspicious of Nonstop holidays! The OP should definitely investigate this further.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
10. Re: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays

Just had another look at this lot and they've got a facebook page and a twitter account too! There is definitely something not quite right about them The fact they have a Manchester phone no. and a Spanish fax no. is strange and they actually put down they are only available 10am-6pm Mon-Friday.

Looking at their FAQs it looks like they only book 1 "promotional" week at a time and if you want 2 weeks then you would have to pay "full" price for the 2nd week!There's also a link to a map to their office! Well, bearing in mind the website isn't fully operational yet I suppose it makes senseGoogle says it doesn't understand the details.

I get the feeling its one of those companies that "employs" homeworkers as agents rather than people who actually have any knowledge of the travel industry!

Reply to: Matchroom Country Club and Non-Stop Holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola