We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coach transfers

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 12
coach transfers

i know about how cheap the trains are from airport but ide like to know if there is any ressort hoppas or coach transfers i can book to gardenia hotel , maybe a link so i can get prices please, many thanks

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
1. Re: coach transfers

There are several different companies that do transfers including Travel Republic and Resort hoppas, its worth doing a google search and you will come up with several.

La Cala de Mijas...
reviews: 5
2. Re: coach transfers

The one we have used before is out of La Cala de Mijas, and they are called "Airport Delivery and Collection" and their phone number is +34 952-49-40-00. We have had great success with them for us and our clients in the passed and would highly recommend.

3. Re: coach transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola