We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Algerciras to Seville by bus.

Which Algeciras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 1
Algerciras to Seville by bus.

Hello, I am planning to travel to Tangier from Algerciras in October and then back to Algerciras and on to Seville. Does anyone know what websites will give me an English version of ferry timetables from Algerciras to Tangier? Also, on my return I need to get back to Seville. Again, is there an English website that gives bus timetables from Algerciras to Seville? Many thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 204
1. Re: Algerciras to Seville by bus.

There are several ferry companies operating across the Straits (Elestrecho in Spanish) including ACCIONA Trasmediterranea http://www.trasmediterranea.es/ for example.

Timetables for October probably won't be published until nearer the time. If you arrive at the ferry terminal during the day as a foot passenger then you would not have to wait too long before getting a ferry across. There are normal car ferries that take over 2 hours and faster catamaran ones. If the weather is good and clear, the car ferry is nice because you can sit on deck and look at Africa and Europe !

The bus journey from Algeciras to Seville is probably best taken on the LINESUR bus who have a direct service stopping only at Jerez de la Frontera. They use the A381 road. Look it up on www.viamichelin.com

The Spanish web site does contain current times but anything can happen before october. www.linesur.com Also it doesnt work in all browsers.

Melbourne
reviews: 1
2. Re: Algerciras to Seville by bus.

Thanks Cadiz Lover. I need to get back to Seville to get a plane to Barcelona but I'm beginningto think it might be easier to fly from Casablanca direct to Barcelona and skip the ferry, bus and flight.

3. Re: Algerciras to Seville by bus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 24, 2009