We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nonsmoking hotel

Which Fayetteville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fremont, California
Nonsmoking hotel

Hey guys -- coming in for the holidays later this year and wanted to know if anyone knows of a 100% nonsmoking hotel/motel in Fayetteville. We haven't actually stayed in a hotel there before, always with family. We're not being picky or judgmental -- one of us gets migraines from smoke and the other has really bad asthma, so being near a room with an active smoker in it is still pretty bad. :/

The places I've looked at so far have clearly had both smoking and nonsmoking rooms. Any 100% non-smoking hotel recommendations would appreciated -- thanks!

7 replies to this topic
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 225
1. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

My favorite hotel in the Fayetteville area (actually in Johnson which is sort of on the outskirts of Fayetteville) Inn at the Mill, has a strict non-smoking policy and charges $300.00 if anyone is found to be violating their policy. Normally, Inn at the Mill rates make it a very good bargain. Includes free wine and cheese happy hour, free breakfast and some of the nicest rooms anywhere. www.innatthemill.com/

Edited: 12:29 am, December 02, 2012
Fremont, California
2. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

$67 a night? That's a rather nice price. It's about 7.5 miles from my parents' place (out towards Wedington) but it might be worth it for a more interesting place to stay. :)

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
3. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

67 a night sounds low for Inn at the Mill but if that's what is advertised I'd grab it. The market up there is fiercely competitive. If you want an even better bargain, go to Crystal Bridges Museum even if you dont like art. It is Sam Walton's only daughter's multi billion dollar plaything and it is free to the public. It is in nearby Bentonville. Museums around the world mocked it as it was being built and are envious now that it has opened. Dont miss it.

Fremont, California
4. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

Yeah, it had just opened last time we were there and we weren't able to go. I'd be surprised if we were able to this time either. But one of these days. (We get out there every year.)

Thanks!

Fremont, California
5. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

Just booked it at $71 a night =D

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
6. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

Huge bargain. Take advantage of the small wine and cheese hour and a tasty and slightly unusual little breakfast spread. The only downer is that development has totally wiped out the once rural setting, so don't expect that feeling at all. If you like interesting architecture, ask for a tour of their very unusual suites. (some look like a Frank Lloyd Wright room, and there are other unusual ones.) You will wipe out any savings if you venture up to the restaurant, the very upscale James at the Mill, but I love that place. It is worth splitting a glass of wine at the bar just to see the interior at night. Very beautiful. Don't miss the big Koi pond next to the waterwheel.

Fremont, California
7. Re: Nonsmoking hotel

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Reply to: Nonsmoking hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted