We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small intimate wedding, need ideas

Which Eureka Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Topeka, Kansas
2 posts
small intimate wedding, need ideas

we are looking to come to Arkansas to elope and need ideas of somewhere nice, that isnt crazy priced and isnt over the top gaudy. A little chapel in the woods or somewhere overlooking the lake are all ideal. it is going to be just us and 3 children. seen lots of websites and feeling a little overwhelmed. can anyone please give us suggestions

Broken Arrow...
Destination Expert
for Eureka Springs
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: small intimate wedding, need ideas

You may try contacting Jan with All About Love. She did my SILs ceremony and it was perfect

1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: small intimate wedding, need ideas

You posted awhile ago, so I don't know if you have eloped yet. I just got married at The Angel at Rose Hall and loved it! They serve sparking juice instead of champagne, which would be perfect for the kids!

3. Re: small intimate wedding, need ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Eureka Springs